Do you enjoy a fast pace environment? Full Sail Partners is seeking a Consultant who will be responsible for implementing finance portions of Deltek Vision’s ERP system for Full Sail Partners' clients across the US. The Consultant acts as a Trusted Advisor for all clients and their focus is to evaluate the client's existing software solution and develop a training strategy that is unique to each client experience. This role will also serve as a back-up to Sr. Consultants and provide training assistance as needed.
The Consultant is responsible for managing their own project budget, schedule and client expectations. This role may be expected to be available to assist Full Sail Partners’ sales team in financial add-on module sales, as necessary. This role will pursue opportunities outside of implementations to ensure utilization is met and work with the Vice President of Consulting to identify goals and professional development tasks to further increase skill set.
While the role is location neutral (work from home), this position will require some travel for both business development and consulting needs. Travel will vary from 10-15% depending on clients.
Full Sail Partners provides client-focused technology services and solutions in a collaborative environment. As a Deltek and Client Feedback Partner, Full Sail specializes in product solutions, consulting, software customization, data migration, and application hosting services for Deltek Vision and the Client Feedback Tool.
Client and Project Management
Develop quality-driven implementation strategies specific to each unique client experience
Work with clients to identify their pain points develop solutions
Manage project plans to maintain budgets, achieve budgeted utilization and proper scheduling
Relay documented data migration, workflows, stored procedures and custom report requests with programming expert
Marketing and Business Development
Participate in Business Development efforts and maintain the Vision System to provide visibility, as required
Marketing (Blogs/Vlogs, Presentations for conferences, webinars, etc.)
Advise and assist the Vice President of Consulting and Vice President of Marketing in developing new innovative service offerings
Required Experience / Qualifications
- 1-4 years of experience utilizing and managing the Deltek Vision’s financial applications and system configurations
- The ideal candidate will have had experience working with accounting and project managers in maintaining the financial application, as well as, understand of how it integrates with other and affects Vision’s overall management and reporting tool
- Understanding of Deltek Vision navigator and resource planning applications, and Deltek Vision workflows is a plus
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the Professional Services industry
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and personable phone skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Solution oriented and proactive
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Willingness to take ownership of any client issue and work outside of one's comfort area
- High integrity, reputation for strong character and impeccable business ethics
- An “athlete” mentality which thrives on positive competition, constant training and learning and an ability to candidly assess personal performance and provide mentoring and coaching to peers to maximize performance of the team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably in related field
- This position works from home, as the entire company is a virtual environment. Candidates should be self-motivated, disciplined and able to report on key metrics related to performance.
- Travel will vary from 10-15%, depending on clients.
- The position requires a quiet dedicated space for a home office.
- Although the position works remote, preferred locations include Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego.
- Position is a full-time position. Benefits include health insurance, PTO and paid holidays.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and a portion of the salary is success based.