From Hire to Retire: Talent Management Best Practices
We’ve found through experience and research, that a lack of integrated technology places HR professionals at a major disadvantage. Outdated solutions and manual processes limit your ability to hang on to those key project players. Candidates and employees alike have plenty of choices out there, and it’s up to you to show them why your firm is the employer of choice.
So, what does it take to acquire, engage, develop, and retain your top performers through the duration of their career? Join consultants Danielle Chatman and Wendy Trainor as they walk through best practices for every step of the employee lifecycle.
- Learn how to source qualified talent, streamline processes, and enhance your onboarding programs
- Get proactive about employee engagement with development tips and tricks
- Gain peace of mind by ensuring certifications are kept up-to-date and in compliance
- Manage your low and high performers with project-based appraisals and continuous feedback discussions
- Create learning opportunities for growth to increase billing rates and productivity
Danielle Chatman, Associate Talent Consultant at Deltek
Wendy Trainor, Talent Consultant at Deltek
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses. More than 23,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.