Transform Your Construction Accounting with ComputerEase
ComputerEase is purpose-built to handle the unique needs of construction companies looking to increase profitability, manage cash flow and drive business growth. See why ComputerEase is trusted by thousands of contractors to power their business past the competition in our upcoming session.
Topics will include:
- Construction-focused (AIA billing, retainage tracking) accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger
- Powerful job cost accounting to know the true profitability of every project
- Work-in-Progress (WIP) and easy-to-use custom report building tools
- Field mobility solutions to connect the jobsite to the office
- Cloud options to secure company data and build business continuity
- Construction payroll services to ensure compliance and manage payroll complexities
Join this webinar on Thursday, April 8th at 11:00 am ET to learn why Deltek + ComputerEase is changing the way the construction business delivers great and profitable projects.
John Meibers, Vice President & General Manager, Deltek + ComputerEase
John has been a leader at Deltek + ComputerEase for over 20 years. Deltek + ComputerEase has over 4,500 customers. In today’s rapidly changing, fast paced world, a big part of John’s role is to ensure that Deltek + ComputerEase equips customers with the most cutting-edge technology. Prior to Deltek + ComputerEase, John spent 10 years working as controller for a large mechanical contractor.
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses. More than 30,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.