Sr. Consultant, Resource Planning
Job DescriptionDo you enjoy a fast pace environment? Full Sail Partners is seeking a Resource Planning Consultant who will be responsible for implementing Deltek Vision’s Resource Planning system for Full Sail Partners clients across the US. This role is fully responsible for the project management, including budget and schedule management for client implementations, as well as, client satisfaction. This role will also be expected to be available to assist Full Sail Partners’ sales team in Resource Planning module sales, as necessary. This role will pursue opportunities outside of implementations to ensure utilization is met and work with the Vice President of Consulting to identify goals and professional development tasks to further increase skill set.
While the role is location neutral (work from home), this position will require some travel for both business development and consulting needs. Travel will vary from 15-30% depending on clients.
Full Sail Partners provides client-focused technology services and solutions in a collaborative environment. As a Deltek and Client Feedback Partner, Full Sail specializes in product solutions, consulting, software customization, data migration, and application hosting services for Deltek Vision and the Client Feedback Tool.
Client and Project Management
Develop quality-driven implementation strategies specific to each unique client experience
Work with clients to identify their pain points develop solutions
Manage project plans to maintain budgets, achieve budgeted utilization and proper scheduling
Relay documented data migration, workflows, stored procedures and custom report requests with programming expert
Marketing and Business Development
Participate in Business Development efforts and maintain the Vision System to provide visibility, as required
Marketing (Blogs/Vlogs, Presentations for conferences, webinars, etc.)
Advise and assist the Vice President of Consulting and Vice President of Marketing in developing new innovative service offerings
Required Experience / Qualifications
- 5 years of experience utilizing and managing the Deltek Vision’s Resource planning system.
- The ideal candidate will have had experience working with project managers in maintaining the Resource Planning system, as well as, understand of how the Resource Planning module integrates and affects Vision’s overall management and reporting tool.
- Understanding of Deltek Vision accounting processes and procedures, Deltek Vision workflows and Stored Procedures is a plus.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the Professional Services industry.
- Knowledge of basic college level accounting or higher
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and personable phone skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Solution oriented and proactive
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Willingness to take ownership of any client issue and work outside of one's comfort area
- High integrity, reputation for strong character and impeccable business ethics
- An “athlete” mentality which thrives on positive competition, constant training and learning and an ability to candidly assess personal performance and provide mentoring and coaching to peers to maximize performance of the team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably in related field
- This position works from home, as the entire company is a virtual environment. Candidates should be self-motivated, disciplined and able to report on key metrics related to performance.
- Travel will vary from 15-30%, depending on clients.
- The position requires a quiet dedicated space for a home office.
- Although the position works remote, preferred locations include Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego
- Position is a full-time position. Benefits include health insurance, PTO and paid holidays.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and a portion of the salary is success based.