Do you enjoy a fast paced environment? Full Sail Partners is seeking a Consultant who will be responsible for implementing Deltek Vantagepoint’s planning and resource planning capabilities for Full Sail Partners' clients across the US. The Consultant acts as a Trusted Advisor for all clients and his/her focus is to evaluate the client's existing software solution and develop a training strategy that is unique to each client experience. This role will provide training assistance.
The Consultant is responsible for managing his/her own project budget, schedule and client expectations. This role may be expected to assist Full Sail Partners’ sales team in resource planning add-on module sales, as necessary. This role will pursue opportunities outside of implementations to ensure utilization is met and work with the Vice Consultant and Team Consulting Manager to identify goals and professional development tasks to further increase skill set.
While the role is location neutral (work from home), this position will require some travel for both business development and consulting needs. Travel will vary from 15-30% depending on clients.
Full Sail Partners provides client-focused technology services and solutions in a collaborative environment. As a Deltek Platinum Partner, Full Sail Partners specializes in product solutions, consulting, software customization, data migration, and application hosting services for Deltek Vantagepoint.
Client and Project Management
Develop quality-driven implementation strategies specific to each unique client experience
Work with clients to identify their pain points develop solutions
Manage project plans to maintain budgets, achieve budgeted utilization and proper scheduling
- Relay documented data migration, workflows, stored procedures and custom report requests with programming expert
- Maintain client expectations through the use of the Client Feedback Tool and client management calls
Provide group training sessions
Marketing and Business Development
Participate in Business Development efforts and maintain the Vision System to provide visibility, as required
Marketing (Blogs/Vlogs, Presentations for conferences, webinars, etc.)
Required Experience / Qualifications
1-3 years of project management experience, preferably Deltek Vision or Vantagepoint's planning and resource planning module.
- The ideal candidate will have had experience working with project managers in maintaining plans, as well as, understanding of how the Resource Planning module integrates and affects Vision or Vantagepoint’s overall management and reporting tool.
- Knowledge of basic college level accounting or higher.
- Understanding of Deltek Vision or Vantagepoint accounting processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the Professional Services industry.
- Deltek Vision or Vantagepoint workflows is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and personable phone skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, work well under pressure and ability to handle fast-paced client requests and at times difficult conversations.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Inquisitive nature with the ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Willingness to take ownership of any client issue, be proactive, and work outside of one's comfort area.
- A positive, team-player attitude.
- High integrity, reputation for strong character and impeccable business ethics.
- An “athlete” mentality that thrives on positive competition, constant training and learning, and an ability to candidly assess personal performance and provide mentoring and coaching to peers to maximize performance of the team.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in related field
Work from home, as the entire company is a virtual environment
Candidates should be self-motivated, disciplined and able to report on key metrics related to performance
Travel will vary from 15-30%, depending on clients
Position requires a quiet dedicated space for a home office
Although a remote position, preferred locations include Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, San Francisco, San Diego, and Tampa
Position is full-time with benefits including health insurance, PTO and paid holidays
Compensation is commensurate with experience and a portion of the salary is success based
About Full Sail Partners
Full Sail Partners is a Deltek Platinum Partner that provides client-focused technology services and solutions in a collaborative environment. All positions at our firm are 100% remote. During our last employee survey, employees stated our company is fun, fast-paced, flexible and a collaborative environment.