Back to the Basics: Shorcuts to Success with Deltek Vision CRM
“The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.” -Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
This same motto is true about your Vision CRM implementation. Firms that put a strategic focus on managing and leveraging critical business information using Deltek Vision know it’s the right thing to do to help their firm grow. The really hard part is deploying the system. There’s not one single best way to roll out a successful, well-managed CRM system. Every firm has different needs and different levels of technology sophistication. However, firms should understand key basic concepts in data collection, management, accessibility and lifecycle to ensure success. During this presentation we will share best practices and provide suggestions for novices and pros alike.
Attendees will learn:
- How to evaluate and capture important information
- How security impacts the information you see
- How tosearch for information within Vision
- Best practices for customizing Vision
- How to evaluate and supply user requirements for output
...and other useful tidbits!