Is Your House Ready for the Market? What Your Firm Needs to do Before Starting the Merger & Acquisition Process!
Merger and Acquisitions (M&A) activity is at an all time high in the architecture and engineering (A&E) industry, and it’s likely your firm may be preparing to begin the M&A process itself. However, whether you are buying, selling, or merging firms, you need to make sure your firm is prepared. In previous webinars, we have discussed M&A trends in the A&E industry and overlooked areas in the M&A process. As we continue to assist more clients through the M&A process, we have identified more information we believe your firm can find valuable.
During this webinar, we will present what you need to have in order, and clearly documented before entering the M&A process. Here are the areas this webinar will cover:
- What a documentation is important for buyers
- Clear project financial health reports and current backlog details
- Having business data clean and ready for migration
- Important risks a buyer should evaluate
- Evaluating workplace culture and preparing for the change
- Having auditable records ready to go
Kelly Duquette, Principal Solution Consultant at Full Sail Partners
Michael Kessler, PMP, Principal Consultant at Full Sail Partners
Nick Belitz, Principal, Morrissey Goodale